- Customer Experience training workshop with 360 Vision;
- David Claringbold from Sydney Opera House taking us through this venerable venue’s digital journey;
- Charley Ryan on creating New York’s hottest venue – the Brooklyn Bowl;
- Data crunchers Purple Seven will be revelling in (not so) BIG DATA for the arts and theatre world;
- Ticketing Directions session as discovery, inventory and payment collide on handheld devices;
- Linking those silos: A case study from Aberdeen Performing Arts on joining up those pesky IT systems;
- Inspiration from Terry Stevens as he helps us get to grips with ‘local flavours’ in a global tourism boom;
- Plus tours of the classy Armadillo, the techno SSE Hydro and the wonderfully historic O2 Glasgow.
…and a bit of whisky tasting to kick-off!