This morning, The LEVEL Summit 2014 is thrilled to announce its latest attendance update.
Packed full of live entertainment venue leaders, come along and meet the following in Glasgow this October:
- Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra, Marketing Manager, Norway;
- Blackpool Grand Theatre, CEO, UK;
- Cirque du Soleil, Senior Vice-President, USA;
- Danish Architecture Centre, COO and team, Denmark;
- DR Koncerthuset, Directors and team, Denmark;
- Guildford Live, Director, UK;
- Glasgow Life, Events & Commercial Development Manager, UK;
- LG Arena & National Indoor Arena, General Manager, UK;
- Mayflower Theatre, Chief Executive, UK;
- Musikkens Hus, Director and CFO, Denmark;
- Rogaland Teater, Managerial Team, Norway;
- Royal Albert Hall, Chief Executive, UK;
- Sadler’s Wells, COO, UK;
- Teatro Circo de Braga, Member of the Board and Artistic Director, Portugal;
- Warwick Arts Centre, Director of Planning & Operations, UK;
- Willoughby City Council, Community Services Director, Australia;
- Zénith d’Orléans, General Manager, France.
and many, many more!