After two extensive days of preparation at the conference HQ, we are now fully underway with Ticketing Technology Forum 2016.
After much anticipation, we kicked off the Forum with our opening keynote, Geraldine Wilson, General Manager, Amazon Tickets, discussing how to best serve and engage with your customer in the digital world.
From here we are moving onto a variety of other expert sessions from industry leaders from around the world.
- Evaluating and assessing the best social media platforms to increase ticket sales;
- Understanding how to implement cashless RFID technology to maximise the festival experience for your customer;
- Understanding how to apply innovative pricing strategies to your ticketing business from Spain’s fast growing NH Hotel Group;
- Learning how to integrate dynamic pricing effectively for live entertainment venues;
- Analysing two key technology trends which are shaping the future in ticketing- mobile and social.
We are now taking a break from the action and enjoying our networking lunch – hosted by SAP – in the marketplace before we get underway with our afternoon sessions.
Missed any of the action so far? Follow us on Twitter – @TicketTechForum – to see all the latest insights.