The full conference line-up for The LEVEL Summit 2013 has been released.
Featuring more than 30 expert speakers, 8 sessions and a range of ‘Think Tank’ breakouts, the Programme Preview (2.1Mb PDF) represents the most comprehensive knowledge-exchange event for managers of live entertainment venues.
Highlights of the two-day conference programme include:
- Opening Experiences: Venue executives share their experiences of opening a new venue (in new markets)
- Marketing and Engagement: How do we reach new audiences? And keep them coming back!
- NEW Thought Leaders, including legendary and visionary producer and promoter Harvey Goldsmith CBE…
- The Recession Session: Successful revenue generation in economic downturn
- New Content and New Experiences: Creative programming and scheduling
- Audience Engagement and Development: Using digital content and SoMe to develop audience relationships
- NEW Think Tanks: Intimate workgroups with focus on key venue challenges including:
- Leadership and Learning Culture: Keys for Success In The Venue Business?
- Customer Experience: Mapping Your Customer Journey
- Capital Projects and Funding Challenges
- NextGen Audiences: Engagement and Enrichment
- Innovations Showcase: New technologies and services to enhance your Visitor Experience
- Attractions or Distractions? How best to add secondary income streams
- Promoter-Venue Debate: Always a love-hate relationship?
- Drawing Board: Showcasing future live entertainment venue projects
PLUS site visits, international networking party, venue tours. And much, much more!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR!
Please note: Earlybird booking starts at just £295 – and the FREE HOTEL offer expires on 18th July. Book now, pay less! CLICK HERE for registration fees.