Just eight weeks before the world’s experts in stadium design and delivery meet in Nice, France, TheStadiumBusiness team has released a full programme update to this year’s sessions at TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit (9-11 October).
The programme includes:
- BENEFIT from 30+ expert speakers; including senior officials from France EURO2016, Russia FIFA WC2018, Qatar FIFA WC2022 and new stadium projects from around the world;
- LEARN from 10+ case studies on stadium new-builds, renovations and expansions;
- UNDERSTAND core themes and topics for future stadium design;
- ENGAGE with guest speakers covering Human Behaviour/Fan Interaction, ‘Smart Stadium’ Design and Future Construction Materials;
- NETWORK with fellow stadium professionals and project team colleagues from around the world;
- EXPLORE the latest stadium products, services and innovations in The Marketplace boutique mini-expo space;
- PLUS Stadium expert’s tour of the beautiful new Allianz Riviera Stadium (which opens next month);
- and much, much more.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF THE PREVIEW HERE! (3.4Mb PDF)
See you in Nice? Registration here. Book now the “Riviera Offer” and save £200 on the full delegate fee.